Natural Surface Disinfectant
-Kills 99.997% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores
-Skin Soft, pH neutral, does not hurt the skin
-Non-toxic disinfectant & deodorizer
-Free of alcohol, aldehydes, dyes & scents, non-staining
-Hypoallergenic & non-irritant
-Cost & time effective with immediate disinfection
Area of Application:
-Homes & Offices
-Baby Toys, Pacifiers
-Walls, Floors, Roofs, Ceilings
-Beds, Bedside, Tables, Chairs, Door Handles
ANOSAN® Ready to Use Spray is a natural multi-surface, no-rinse, non-toxic disinfectant & deodorizer that kills bacteria, viruses and is safe on all surfaces. Our formula is to protect from germs and does not harm or dry your skin.
Promoting the highest standard in environmental care, ANOSAN® Ready to Use Spray, a New Generation Disinfectant & Deodorizer, provides complete protection against bacteria, and both enveloped & non-enveloped viruses; often a treatment gap with most common surface disinfectants. ANOSAN® Ready to Use Spray is human identical & non-residual, offering complete hygiene without harmful chemicals or toxins associated with traditional disinfection, and is safe to ingest.