About Blueair - Blue Pure 411 Particle + Carbon Filter
Is this the right filter for you?
This filter is compatible with the Joy S and Blue Pure 411 series of air purifiers which include the Blue Pure 411 Auto, Blue Pure 411, and Blue Pure 411+.
It is not compatible with the Blue Pure 311 Auto or Blue Pure 311. You can identify whether your air purifier is a 411 series, if it is 17” or shorter. The 311 Auto is 20.5” in height, and the 311 is 18.5” in height.
Particle removing filtration, air cleaning carbon, all in one filter
When used as part of our HEPASilent™ filtration process, the Particle + Carbon filter provides protection against odors, chemicals, gases and 99.97%* of airborne pollen, dust and germs*.
Designed for Optimal Performance
Genuine Blueair filters are specifically designed to enable more air flow through the filter media. When combined with electrostatic filtration this results in faster cleaning than traditional HEPA filtration.
Keep your filter fresh and pollutants at bay
We recommend replacing your air purifier filter about every 6 months (when used 24 hours a day). That's because, just like a vacuum cleaner, over time air purifier filters can get clogged with pollutants, and even let unpleasant odors back into the room.
Features of Blueair - Blue Pure 411 Particle + Carbon Filter
- Less noise and energy - Our unique HEPASilent™ filtration technology allows this filter to be less dense, meaning it requires less air pressure. With it installed, your air purifier will operate quieter while using less energy.
- Minimizes unhealthy allergens and germs* - The particle filter layer helps to minimize the airborne particles that can trigger allergy symptoms, including pollen, dust, mold spores*, pet dander, viruses*, bacteria*, and fine smoke particles.
- Keeps clean air flowing, resists clogging - This filter's unique structure is designed to filter high volumes of air while trapping even the smallest particles. It maintains maximum airflow because it's engineered to resist clogging.
- Works 24/7, for six months straight - To maintain optimal performance, we recommend changing your filter about once every 6-months when used 24 hours a day. Don't forget to save with our subscription program.
Specifications of Blueair - Blue Pure 411 Particle + Carbon Filter
- Filter Type - Activated coconut shell carbon. Non-woven Polypropylene fibers. Free of chemicals and binders. Fiber shedding resistance.
- Dimensions(HxWxD) - 11.4 x 7.9 x 2.5 in
- Product weight - 0.5lbs
- Filter recycling - Yes, please check your local recycling facility for availability.
- Recommended filter change - 6 months (4,380 hours) when used 24 hours a day
- Number of filters - 1